Proof Platinum Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Platinum Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Platinum weight.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch of government.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Proof Platinum Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!