Great Key Date coin for your circulated set of Walking Liberty Half Dollars.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Mintage of 246,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!