Draper Mint made this round under the branding name of Swiss of America, which was located in Draper, Utah. These rounds are considered very rare and highly collectible. These types of rounds tend not to last long due to their collectibility and rarity.
This Round has an unusual size for the Swiss of America 1 oz Silver with 38 mm. Typically the 1 oz Rounds are struck in the size of the U.S. quarters and are very thick.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Unusual diameter for Swiss of America Silver rounds.
- Silver Round minted in 1974.
- Obverse: Features the Swiss of America name and silhouette of mountains.
- Reverse: Displays Draper Mint along with the weight and purity.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and unique 1 oz Silver Swiss of America Round to your cart today!
These rounds were made in 1974 and are expected to exhibit slight imperfections and contact marks.