When the American Gold Buffalo Coin debuted in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. Containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, this Gold Buffalo is graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's near-perfect MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full ounce of .9999 Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2008 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!