Nice 1928 Series $20 Gold Certificate Note with bright gold seal and numbers. Very Fine condition. Friedberg#2402.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These notes are in Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Reverse: Image of the White House.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Notes in this listing are in Very Fine condition. Friedberg#2402.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|