Nice 1928 Series $20 Gold Certificate Note with bright gold seal and numbers. Nice note for a Gold Certificate type set!
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes are in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of Andrew Jackson with "The United States of America" above and "Twenty Dollars" below.
- Back: Image of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Gold Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes are always desirable for their gold seal and serial numbers. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2402.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|