Behind the 1916-D and the 1921 issues, the 1926-S Mercury dime is one of the four better issues of the Mercury Dime series in circulated grades. This lightly circulated example is an excellent way to complete your collection.
- Coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 1,520,000 coins.
- XF represents an excellent value for this coin - the price jumps significantly for an AU example.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
This better-date Mercury dime makes an excellent addition to any circulated set. Add the 1926-S Mercury Dime to your cart now!