The Eisenhower Dollar, aka the Ike Dollar, was the first dollar minted after the Peace Dollar that was intended for circulation.
- Each coin contains .3161 oz of Silver.
- Twenty coins come in a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of President Dwight D. Eisenhower facing left with "Liberty" above his head, "In God We Trust" below and the bicentennial date of “1776-1976” at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Displays the Liberty Bell in front of an image of the full moon.
- This issue features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark just above the date.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this 20-Coin Roll of 40% Silver 1976-S Proof Dollars in your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||6.32 troy oz|