|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||6.32 troy oz|
The Eisenhower Dollar, aka the Ike Dollar, was the first dollar minted after the Peace Dollar that was intended for circulation.
- Each coin contains .3161 oz of Silver.
- Twenty coins come in a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of President Dwight D. Eisenhower facing left with "Liberty" above his head, "In God We Trust" below and the bicentennial date of “1776-1976” at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Displays the Liberty Bell in front of an image of the full moon.
- This issue features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark just above the date.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this 20-Coin Roll of 40% Silver 1976-S Proof Dollars in your cart today!