Gorgeous example of the 1902 Morgan dollar to add to a high grade set of dollars!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1902 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!