|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. They are a great addition to an investment portfolio or any Gold coin collection.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirror-like finish. Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!