Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their classic, beautiful design and high Gold purity. The 2005 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf has a low mintage of just 281,647 coins, adding further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 281,647 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with Gold weight and purity below.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Find the perfect presentation box for your Gold Maple Leaf.
Gold Maple Leaf coins are an ideal addition to any Gold coin holdings. Add this 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!