Issued to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 141,120 coins.
- Obverse: Features Presidents Calvin Coolidge and George Washington.
- Reverse: Bears an accurate model of the Liberty Bell.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Sesquicentennial of American Independence Commemorative Half Dollar by adding a protective display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
This was the first time a portrait of a president appeared on a coin during his own lifetime.