Issued to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Columbus' voyage to the New World. Originally offered for sale at the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago.
- Contains .3617 oz. of Silver
- Individual coins come in a protective plastic flip.
- Each of these Silver commems grades About Uncirculated.
- Obverse: Designed by Charles Barber after a concept by Olin Warner, featuring a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Designed by George T. Morgan after a concept by Olin Warner, displays the Santa Maria above two hemispheres.
Protect and display your Columbian Half by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1892-1893 Columbian Expo Half Dollar to your cart today!
Columbian halves were the U.S. Mint's first commemorative coin, struck to raise funds for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition. These coins will have only the slightest rub on the high points and will have original toning or nice luster.