|Mint Mark:||N/A - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These backdated silver eagles are graded a Near Perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS. Update your Silver American Eagle set today.
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2007 Silver Eagle to your cart today!