These first U.S. commemorative coins represent a great way to buy Silver half-dollars that are more than 100 years old!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Small planchet defect on Columbus' face.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Designed by Charles Barber after a concept by Olin Warner, featuring a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Designed by George T. Morgan after a concept by Olin Warner, displaying the Santa Maria above two hemispheres.
Protect and display your Columbian Half by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1892 Columbian Expo Half Dollar to your cart today!
Columbian halves were the U.S. Mint's first commemorative coin, struck to raise funds for the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition and celebrate the 400th anniversary of Columbus' first voyage to the Americas.