Only $12.99 per bar over spot!
Johnson Matthey and the Stillwater Mining Company celebrates 200 years of discovery with the original pioneers of America Lewis and Clark with this 1 oz Palladium coin.
- Contains 1 troy oz of .9995 Fine Palladium.
- Each round is sealed in protective plastic.
- Each coin comes with a Johnson Matthey assay card that includes assay certificate number, the purity of the coin, and the coins weight.
- Obverse: Depicts Meriwether Lewis and William Clark standing in a field surveying the vast American landscape on their treacherous journey mapping the unknown. Lewis can be seen pointing out details of the land as Clark stands by observing these majestic features. The image on this coin is based on the oil painting “Lewis and Clark West to the Pacific” by Frank R. Davenport.
- Reverse: Exhibits the classic design of the American buffalo with the legend “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” above the buffalo’s back, and “1 TROY OUNCE” and “.9995 FINE PALLADIUM” below its feet.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these Cotton gloves to your order.
The Palladium bullion in this 1 oz round was produced by the Stillwater Mining Company, and has been refined by Johnson Matthey ensuring its value. Add this historic Lewis and Clark 1 oz Palladium Round to your cart today.
Palladium -- why buy Palladium from APMEX?Palladium is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|