Johnson Matthey and the Stillwater Mining Company celebrate 200 years of discovery with the original pioneers of America, Lewis and Clark, with this 1 oz Palladium round. Each round depicts the explorers along with a classic American buffalo.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Each round is sealed in protective plastic.
- Includes a Johnson Matthey assay card with certificate number and the round's weight and purity.
- Obverse: Depicts Meriwether Lewis and William Clark surveying the vast American landscape on their treacherous journey mapping the unknown. The image is based on the oil painting “Lewis and Clark West to the Pacific” by Frank R. Davenport.
- Reverse: Exhibits the classic design of the American buffalo with the legend “United States of America” above the buffalo’s back, with “1 Troy Ounce” and “.9995 Fine Palladium” below its feet.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Palladium in this 1 oz round was produced by the Stillwater Mining Company and has been refined by Johnson Matthey, ensuring its value. Add this historic Lewis and Clark 1 oz Palladium Round to your cart today!