A choice piece and a tough coin to find in Brilliant Uncirculated condition! The "O" mintmark was punched over the original "S" mintmark causing this variety.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Coins will be in protective plastic coin flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1882-O/S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!