Burnished Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially prepared planchets at the West Point Mint. This example has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2008 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!