This was the last of the large size Gold certificates before the changeover to a smaller size in 1928. Excellent color is still evident throughout, making these notes very popular.
- This denomination features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Choice Extra Fine.
- Face: Features a bold likeness of George Washington.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center.
- 1922 is the last year of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
This series is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!