Series 1922 $20 Gold Certificate. This note features a central portrait of George Washington on the front. Nice gold color on the back of this note. The notes in this listing have seen much circulation, but are in decent Fine condition.
- This denomination features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: Features a bold likeness of George Washington with Speelman/White signatures.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center.
- 1922 is the last Series issued of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
- This example is in Fine condition.
This series is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures and Friedberg#1187.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|