This series 1899 $1 Silver Certificate is known as the "Black Eagle" note due to the prominence of the eagle on the front. This bill was printed more than 115 years ago, making it a great collectible item.
- This type of Silver Certificate was issued beginning in 1899.
- Note has Very Fine Details.
- Face: Large eagle perched above small portraits of Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant.
- Back: Obligation language with a large number "1" in each corner among stylized scrollwork.
- Elliott/White signatures.
These notes are popular among collectors with the eagle perched above small presidential portraits. Add this 1899 $1 Silver Certificate to your cart today!