This Series 1923 $1 Silver Certificate has seen moderate circulation. This type is the last of the large size Silver Certificates, and an inexpensive way to begin collecting Large Size notes.
- This denomination and type was one of the last Large Size notes printed.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Fine+.
- Signatures: Speelman/White—Friedberg #237.
- Face: Last printed in the late 1920s and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders and at center.
This series was printed in large numbers and is considered a "staple" among currency collectors. Add one of these Large Size notes to your cart today!