Very beautifully toned coin and a must for any high grade quarter collection!
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1928-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!