All four digits are visible with wear at the top of the date which is typical on Type 1's.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
- Mintage of 5,552,000 pieces.
Protect your Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding this plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Type-1 1917-S Standing Liberty Quarter to your order today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.