Series 1928 $10 Gold Certificate. The last series of Gold certificates printed, these were subject to the same recall that referenced Gold coins and Gold bullion in Executive Order 6102, that was issued by President Franklin Roosevelt on April 5, 1933.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Obverse: Portrait of Alexander Hamilton with "The United States of America" above and "Ten Dollars" below.
- Reverse: Image of the U.S. Treasury building.
- These notes are in Fine condition.