Series 1928 $10 Gold Certificate. The last series of Gold certificates printed, these were subject to the same recall that referenced Gold coins and Gold bullion in Executive Order 6102, that was issued by President Franklin Roosevelt on April 5, 1933.
- Last of this type issued for circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Obverse: Portrait of Alexander Hamilton with "The United States of America" above and "Ten Dollars" below.
- Reverse: Image of the U.S. Treasury building.
- These notes are in Fine condition.
Notes in this listing are in Fine condition. Friedberg#2400.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|