This Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey for Republic National Bank of New York and originally sold to investors after U.S. Gold restrictions were lifted in 1975. This Gold bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the weight and purity encircling the Republic National Bank of NY logo.
- Reverse: Features the RNB logo in a diagonal pattern and unique serial number above as well as the JM logo below.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector. Add this piece of history your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Diameter:||30.7 X 50.7 mm|