This series 1918 $1 National Currency note is from the San Francisco district. These notes are becoming harder to locate, adding to their value!
- Features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note has seen moderate circulation and is in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features a left-facing portrait of George Washington at left, with the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, California and the obligation at the center.
- Back: Greenback with an eagle in flight carrying an American flag with the denomination in each corner.
This note would make a nice addition to any currency type set. Add this classic to your cart today!
National signatures are Teehee/Burke; bank signatures are Clerk/Lynch—Friedberg #743.