A nice piece for this semi-key date in the series.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Almost Good condition.
- Coins will be in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1893 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!