This Silver coin was issued for the quincentenary of Columbus’ discovery of the Americas.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Mint sculptor John Mercanti designed the obverse featuring a full-length figure of Columbus beside a globe, with his ships above.
- Reverse: Designed by Thomas D. Rogers Sr. showing a split image of the Santa Maria and the U.S. space shuttle Discovery.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Columbus Quincentenary $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfectly graded 1992-P Columbus Quincentenary $1 Silver Commem coin to your cart today!