This commemorative half dollar was designed by Gutzon Borglum, who carved Mount Rushmore. The coins were sold to raise funds to complete the Confederate Memorial Monument in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 1,314,709.
- Obverse: Features Generals Robert E. Lee and General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson mounted on their horses.
- Reverse: Depicts a eagle perched on a rock surrounded by a multitude of text.
Protect and display your Stone Mountain Memorial Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Almost Uncirculated 1925 Stone Mountain Memorial half dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.3617 troy oz|