These large Silver coins were struck by the southern German state of Wurttemberg during the reign of Wilhelm II.
- Contains .8038 oz actual Silver weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Features portrait of Wilhelm II, King of Wuerttemberg.
- Reverse: Crowned imperial German eagle, date and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add a piece of German imperial history to your collection today!
Dates (1892-1913) of our choice depending on available inventory.