Johnson Matthey and the Stillwater Mining Company celebrate 200 years of discovery with the original pioneers of America, Lewis and Clark, with this set that includes 4 - 1/4 oz Palladium rounds.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- The rounds comes packaged inside of an assay card providing the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts Meriwether Lewis and William Clark surveying the vast American landscape on their treacherous journey mapping the unknown. The image is based on the oil painting “Lewis and Clark West to the Pacific” by Frank R. Davenport.
- Reverse: Exhibits the classic design of the American buffalo with the legend “United States of America” above the buffalo’s back, with “1/4 Troy Ounce” and “.9995 Fine Palladium” below its feet.
- Produced by Johnson Matthey.
The Palladium in this 1/4 oz round was produced by the Stillwater Mining Company and has been refined by Johnson Matthey, ensuring its value. Add this historic Lewis and Clark 1/4 oz Palladium Round to your cart today!
Palladium -- why buy Palladium from APMEX?Palladium is one of the top metals for bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|