This historical coin dated 175 years ago is in Extra Fine condition and contains .12094 oz of Gold. These coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- Random Year - Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand..
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
These lightly circulated coins are a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that is more than 100 years old! Add this beloved coin to your investment portfolio today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1209 troy oz|