This historical coin dating from up to 175 years ago is in Extra Fine condition, keeping most of the details attractive and clear even after all this time. These coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- Contains .12094 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin is packaged in a plastic flip.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans and San Francisco.
Protect and display your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
These lightly circulated coins are a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that is more than a century old! Add this beloved coin to your investment portfolio today.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1209 troy oz|