A great investment for those wanting to own Gold that remains nearly uncirculated with just the slightest bit of wear.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dahlonega, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins retain the majority of their original luster adding to the beauty of their Almost Uncirculated condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.