This is a beautiful Indian Head design that features no raised edge and the main devices and legends are in a sunken relief.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Liberty in full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia or Denver.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains the majority of its original features with only a small amount of wear adding to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and silver dollars for both the novice and the expert.