This 1934-D Peace Dollar has been graded as being in MS-62 condition by PCGS. The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace following World War I and its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1934-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!