This 1934-D Peace Dollar has been graded as being in MS-62 condition by PCGS. The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize peace following World War I and its beautiful design by Anthony de Francisci makes the Peace Dollar highly collectible.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D mintmark.
Protect your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1934-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|