Series 1928 U.S. Note with Red Seal and serial numbers. Highly collectable due to the low number printed, and the fact that this is the only small size red seal note in the $1 denomination.
This is a very scarce and desirable note with just under 1.9 million originally printed!
- Only series of this type issued for in this denomination.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1928.
- Each note is in Fine condition.
- The front of each note features a portrait of President George Washington.
These United States Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Last of this type to be produced in the One Dollar denomination. This paper money is from a bygone era when it had the backing of gold coins, not just the government's promise to pay. This $1 U.S. Note is commonly referred to as a Legal Tender Note and is an eye catcher with its red seal and serial numbers. Woods/Woodin signatures.