This 1902 coin is a great example of a high quality Liberty Head V Nickel. This coin would make a nice addition to any collection!
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1902 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!