2007 is the only year the U.S. Mint issued a reverse proof platinum eagle making this single year issue highly desirable in the collector coin marketplace.
- Mintage of only 16,937 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Donna Weaver showing a bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with symbols representing America's strength and beauty.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007-W 1/2 oz Revere Proof Platinum Eagle to your cart today!