The world's original Silver bullion coin, the Onza was produced in 1949, a date when no other Silver coins were produced by the Mexican Mint. The Onza was not produced again until 1978, and these 1949-dated coins are much scarcer than the newer issues.
- Contains 33.625 grams of .925 fine Silver for total of 1 oz of pure silver.
- Packaged individually in plastic flips.
- Dated 1949, these coins are the original 1 oz Silver bullion coin.
- Original mintage of only 1 million pieces.
- Obverse: "Casa de Moneda de Mexico" and the date with an image of a screw press.
- Reverse: Balance scales, with legends containing purity, overall weight, and Silver content.
Protect and display your Onza in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 1949 1 oz Mexican Silver Onza Balance Scale coin to your cart today!