This is a tougher coin to find despite it being the last year of issue. This is the Large Date variety, and the more common of the two varieties.
- Struck in pure Copper.
- Coins will come in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: An allegorical representation of Liberty with Braided Hair.
- Reverse: Features "United States of America" around the perimeter with a wreath encompassing the words "One Cent" inside the legend.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these 1857 Large Cents to your cart today!