This is a spectacular coin with end-roll obverse toning. Purple, blue, and orange color fill the obverse of this coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- The slab has a small crack on the obverse which does not affect the value of the coin.
- Beautiful end-roll obverse toning with purple, blue, and orange toning.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1880-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!