This $3 Gold Princess has survived more than 100 years with only being lightly circulated. Third party grading is the best way to invest in this denomination.
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Represents an Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, New Orleans, Dahlonega and San Francisco.
Protect and display your $3 Gold Princess coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $3 Princess Coin to your cart today!