The scarcer of the two date variants for 1873. Typically available to be found in the XF/AU range, this is a very pleasing example.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia Mint.
Protect your $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle coin to your cart today!