This ancient Silver Roman Denarius has been graded Extra Fine by NGC. Julia Mamaea and her son Severus Alexander were murdered in A.D. 235 by mutinous troops, ending the Severan dynasty.
- From the Seven Hills Hoard.
- Contains .14 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Extra Fine certification.
- Obverse: Right-facing bust of Julia Mamaea surrounded by the text "IVLIA MAMAEA AVG".
- Reverse: Designs may vary.
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Julia Mamaea Silver coin to your cart today!