|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
The coins were struck in vast quantities for circulation throughout the Roman Empire. They were hand struck, made with two dies and a heavy hammer, resulting in not all coins being perfectly round or having an even strike.
- Genuine ancient Roman coins from the third and fourth centuries.
- Coins come encapsulated in a custom hardwood case.
- This set comes with a plaque listing the Emperors and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of the Emperor at the time the coins were minted.
- Reverse: Features a military theme individual to each emperor.
These Roman bronze coins are collectible and educational. Add this Roman Empire 20 Emperor Collection coin set to your order today!