The coins were struck in vast quantities for circulation throughout the Roman Empire. They were hand struck, made with two dies and a heavy hammer, resulting in not all coins being perfectly round or having an even strike.
- Genuine ancient Roman coins from the third and fourth centuries.
- Coins come encapsulated in a custom hardwood case.
- This set comes with a plaque listing the Emperors and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of the Emperor at the time the coins were minted.
- Reverse: Features a military theme individual to each emperor.
These Roman bronze coins are collectible and educational. Add this Roman Empire 20 Emperor Collection coin set to your order today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|