The Silver Kookaburra series has featured unique designs of the interesting kookaburra, in .999 fine Silver. These larger 10 oz coins show the beautiful designs in even greater detail. The 1992 issue features a Kookaburra perched on a stump.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ralphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree stump, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of this coin's 29,576 coin mintage, which means these coins are becoming difficult to find. Add the 1992 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart while you can!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|