As low as $15.99 per coin over spot!
These Gold Sovereigns of George V are dated 1911-1925. They are in average circulated condition with typical wear. Most coins will grade Extra Fine or better. The reverse shows the classic depiction of St. George slaying a dragon.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.