|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This 2008-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle has a low mintage of only 12,766 coins. The light matte finish on these coins is outstanding!
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, and shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Burnished coins are struck on special planchets and feature a light matte finish.
- Mintage of only 12,766 coins.
Burnished Gold Eagles add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this 2007-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!