This 2008-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle has a low mintage of only 12,766 coins. The light matte finish on these coins is outstanding!
- Contains 1/4 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, and shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Burnished coins are struck on special planchets and feature a light matte finish.
- Mintage of only 12,766 coins.
Burnished Gold Eagles add a new beauty to this popular coin design. Add this 2007-W 1/4 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|