Only 33 coins graded higher at PCGS! This coin has a strong strike and great luster. There is a $37,000 Jump in price at MS-66! NOTE: The PCGS holder has some minor damage on the bottom left side of the reverse.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar is collected around the world for its classic Liberty design. Add these MS-65 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!