The Austrian Philharmonic is one of the world's most popular bullion coins. These fractional .9999 fine Gold Austrian Philharmonics come to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, giving their iconic design the fullest beauty.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips. This is a Random Year category we will choose the year we fulfill the order with depending on our inventory.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is highly respected around the world for its .9999 metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Gold Philharmonics -- why buy Austrian Gold from APMEX?The Gold Philharmonic is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Austrian Philharmonics for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|