|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
The Austrian Philharmonic is one of the world's most popular bullion coins. These fractional .9999 fine Gold Austrian Philharmonics come to you in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, giving their iconic design the fullest beauty.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Austrian Mint.
Display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is highly respected around the world for its .9999 metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.